BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good Morning Milo!!!

So my friend's band recently released a new EP and it's amazing! You can listen to some of the songs on their myspace. Just go to music search and type "Good Morning Milo" You won't regret it, I promise! :)

School is starting Aug 25. I am so stoked! I'm taking Biology bc it's a prerequisite I need to get into all the science classes I need to apply to nursing school. And I'm taking photography because it's a hobby I've been wanting to pursue for so long! I'm taking an easy semester with only two classes because I haven't been in school for so long. I don't want to be overwhemled my first semester back. Not only that but I'm also going to adult school in the evenings after work so that I can earn my High School Diploma. High school was really difficult for me as I had a lot of trials that most kids never have to go through. I fell behind and I didnt want to be a "super senior" so I dropped out and took care of my grandpa until he died. I got my GED which is equivalent but I really want the personal satisfaction of having my diploma. Adult school starts on the 25th as well. As for now my friends, it's time for Joycie to lay her weary head to sleep. Thanks for reading another one of my blogs! :)
-Joycie

0 comments: