BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

time for a little hiatus...

from dating.

I've been dating so many guys lately and one in particular really took a lot out of me. I feel like a lot of guys are liars and don't know how to be real with a girl. I think it's hilarious when they say they don't want any games when it's usually the guys who are playing them the most...at least from my experience.
I've been thinking through things and I feel like I've expended a lot of energy in the last year with the guys I've dated. I dont really have anything left to give right now. It's time to fill my bucket. So as far as dating goes, I won't turn a guy down if he wants to take me to dinner or whatever, but I'm making it clear that I'm not in search of anything serious right now. Like a friend of mine said in her blog...you have all of eternity to be married so you may as well make the most of your single days, because those are numbered.

0 comments: