BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

nonsense

so i'm settled into my new room at my mom's place. I really like it here. I have a lot of the same freedom to go and do as I wish like I did when I was living on my own. I decided that with the money I'm saving with rent, I'm going to travel next year. I decided that already but I wasn't sure if I wanted to see south america or europe. The decisions has been made and I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Europe. There are a plethora of countries I'd like to see and I think I'll spout out a few....France, Spain, England, Ireland, Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, Belgium, The Netherlands, and Latvia. That would all probably take me about a month maybe a little more.
I know I said I was taking a hiatus from dating...but then I realized I had a little crush on someone. I don't really have the energy left to do anything about the crush, as I doubt he feels the same way but it's just annoying in a way...it seems like once i get into that mode where i'm like "okay i'm focusing on school and putting dating on the back burner" POP out of nowhere comes someone. Oh well, I don't want to get my hopes up. I dont need another disappointment right now. I shouldn't be so pessemistic. In reality I should probably put my feelings out there even though I'd be risking quite a bit. But like I've said before there's no chance in gaining anything if you dont take a chance and risk something. Right?
Whatevs, I'm a chicken.

Welcome to the closing.

Joycie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOYCIE...Its Tabby...I love reading your blog..You have been busy since i have been in Guatemala..well my phone got stolen and i need your number so i can call you...i left you a message on my space but you have not read it...CALL ME!

ShelbeeDawn said...

Yay for you! It seems like we are going through alot of the same stuff right now. I want to travel this next year too! My friend is getting off her mission to Portugal in December of 2009 and I really really wanna go travel through Europe with her and her fam. Anyway, good luck with everything!!!